Location: Orinda CA USA
Tutoring and Homework Help
Dan P. of Orinda CA USA Tutor Profile
Tutor Personal Information
Tutoring Style and/or Experience
Kaplan Tutoring's expert tutors offer measurable progress in reading foundations, math, and reading intervention that works with all students.
I am a University of California graduate. I majored in Economics, and I have been tutoring for the past 3 years in math, reading, and writing (foundations and advanced).
Tutoring Fee and Tutors Availability
|Pre-K / Kindergarten, Junior High School
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
|Long Term or Open-Ended Tutoring Commitments.
|$30.00 to $60.00
|This tutor offers a sliding scale for students with economic hardships.
|More than 50
|Gifted/Talented, Home Schooling, Physical Disabilities, Learning Disabilities, Remedial
|University of California, Santa Cruz
|The Kaplan Tutoring Difference
Kaplan Tutoring offers you:
* The most comprehensive assessment to pinpoint your child’s needs so that your child learns new masteries
* A constantly updated lesson plan, powered by Smart Track; giving us the only program that integrates in-person tutoring and online sessions in a system of blended learning
* UNLIMITED access to the most up-to-date online curriculum (aligned to recent state standards), with more than 1,000 hours of instruction
* Access to real-time progress reports online
* The resources of Kaplan, one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education
Our Private Tutoring program delivers the most significant academic progress through our highest level of individual attention in the convenience of your home, or a location of your choice.
Small Group Tutoring
Small Group Tutoring delivers significant academic progress through a high level of individual attention and 3:1 in-center tutoring sessions.
The Online Program will help your child make academic progress through unlimited access to our online curriculum, which continually assesses your child’s skills and adjusts to maximize progress.
SpellRead is a results-driven, scientifically evaluated reading intervention program, and it’s the best program for kids who struggle with reading.