Location: Zurich Zurich Switzerland
Tutoring and Homework Help
Mrs Gouri D. of Zurich Zurich Switzerland Tutor Profile
Tutor Personal Information
|Mrs Gouri D.
Tutoring Style and/or Experience
High Quality Guidance For those who Aim to Achieve the Goal!!
Vision: To build a cohesive environment for students using online tutoring sessions for 100 percent guarantee of concept understanding and success in examination/ projects.
I aim at teaching students the basic principles underlying a subject. At the same time I make it interesting by applying these concepts to real world situations.Tutoring one-on-one is the best way to meet the needs of the students. I believe in depth of understanding and measurable results. This means identifying the need, laying out a plan to address the need followed by intensive practice and evaluating understanding. My educational background is strong. I hold a Master's in Mathematics and have 3+ years of teaching experience. I have worked with students of every age, kindergarten to adult and feel comfortable tutoring a wide range of subjects. Also, I would like to solve their difficulties in understanding the concepts in step by step manner and with the help of illustrative examples.
My tutoring lessons includes following aspects:
1. (Homework help) Sorting out queries of students in their assignments.
2. (Project help) Guidance in project work and thesis.
3. (Topic wise teaching) To deliver online lessons on fundamentals of key Mathematics including engineering Mathematics topics like Ordinary as well as Partial Differential Equations, Definite/Indefinite Integrations, Complex Analysis, Matrix Methods, Algebra, Linear Algebra, Applied Mathematics like Operational research and others.
4. (Topic wise Fast Course) Crash course on the desired subject before exams for good results.
5. (Industrial consultancy) Teaching/consultancy for industrial projects and engineers.
6. Guidance in solving the Mathematics assignments.
The tutoring also involves teaching the topic online with multiple sessions of presentations and discussion based on difficulties asked by students.
Most importantly, I would like to assure the guarantee of success with this process.
Tutoring Fee and Tutors Availability
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
|Long Term or Open-Ended Tutoring Commitments.
|$15.00 to $75.00
|This tutor offers a sliding scale for students with economic hardships.
|More than 50
|1.Taught more than 2000 students online and received best
2.3+ years of teaching experience for advanced Engineering