Location: Bethesda MD USA
Tutoring and Homework Help
Ms Dia A. of Bethesda MD USA Tutor Profile
Tutor Personal Information
Tutoring Style and/or Experience
Learn English with me through Skype video conferencing. We can use many online tools to make learning faster and more fun. You can save time by not needing to travel to another location for tutoring. Learn on the computer from home, in your dorm, or at your office. I am a TESL/TESOL/TEFL certified tutor and a native American English speaker.
$26.50 per 55-minute lesson, or pre-pay for 4 or more lessons for $24.00 each.
You can take ~ 2-hour and 1.5-hour lessons too.
I can help you with:
- Conversational skills - learn useful phrases and grammar to talk to your boss, co-workers, customers, school teachers, classmates, and other people.
- Pronunciation - get audio clips from me during our tutoring sessions that repeat words for your practice.
- Report writing and editing - get higher grades in school by improving your reports and essays.
- Reading comprehension - learn reading skills to help you understand your college textbooks, forms, and other documents.
- PowerPoint slides - give great presentations with professional-looking slides and excellent prepared speech.
- What do you want help with? Let me know and we can create tutoring lessons to achieve your goals.
You can take lessons based on courses from American University, George Washington University, Georgetown University, and other colleges.
Tutoring Fee and Tutors Availability
|Elementary, High School, College, Graduate
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
|Long Term or Open-Ended Tutoring Commitments.
|$20.00 to $30.00
|American University, Washington DC