Location: San Clemente CA USA
Tutoring and Homework Help
Mrs Jenny C. of San Clemente CA USA Tutor Profile
Tutor Personal Information
|Mrs Jenny C.
Tutoring Style and/or Experience
Reading challenging texts, developing insightful interpretations, and producing analytical essays are daunting tasks for any student. With a master’s degree in English and five years of classroom experience, I understand the challenges students face when reading and writing, and am eager to help them develop the skills and confidence necessary for success.
Whether you are looking for help with remediation, hoping to prepare for the rigors of advanced English classes, or seeking strategies for completing English homework more quickly and efficiently, I can provide the guidance you need.
Areas of instruction:
• Reading Comprehension
• Literary Analysis
• Academic Writing
• Vocabulary, Grammar, Punctuation
• Personal Statements for College Applications
• Bachelor’s degrees in English and Journalism, USC
• Master’s degree in English, UCI
• English teaching credential, UCI
• Five years as a high school English teacher, Irvine Unified School District
• “Writing Your Personal Statement” Instructor, Irvine
Tutoring Fee and Tutors Availability
|Junior High School, High School, College, Graduate
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
|Long Term or Open-Ended Tutoring Commitments.
|$35.00 to $65.00
|This tutor offers a sliding scale for students with economic hardships.
|More than 50
|USC (B.A.); UCI (M.A.)
|Yes, Certified as a Teacher