- We are happy to provide referrals to qualified TutorMatch tutors. However, TutorMatch makes no warrant or guarantee of the confidentiality of any material posted through its service.
- By submitting your information, you understand and agree that anyone with access to the Internet may view it, EXCEPT your last name, phone number and email - these fields are hidden.
- We do not guarantee that any specific number of users will view your information, or that any specific user will view it.
- By posting your information on TutorMatch, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for its form and content.
- Tutors, trainers, and instructors in our database should ONLY be contacted (by mail, email, or telephone) for interview and potential hiring purposes by tutees (students, parents, etc.). Other individuals, businesses and websites are strictly prohibited to contact registered tutors, trainers and instructors. SERIOUS LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST VIOLATORS.
- We understand that individuals under the age of 18 might be looking for tutors in academic and non-academic subjects or want to earn extra money by registering as a tutor. if(you are under the age of 18, you MUST obtain parent/legal guardian permission to register as a tutor, trainer, or instructor. You MUST also obtain parent/legal guardian permission to contact registered tutors, trainers, and instructors in our database. We encourage parents/legal guardians to actively participate in their child's tutoring needs.
- When you register as a tutor, trainer, or instructor, you understand and agree that the information you have provided is true, and you have the proper qualifications and expertise in the disciplines and subjects you have selected at time of registration.
- Tutors, trainers, and instructors in our database have NOT been screened. TutorMatch does not confirm nor deny validity of the information associated with each registered tutor, trainer, and instructor. When you find a tutor, trainer, or instructor that matches your tutoring needs in our database, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONDUCT ANY AND ALL BACKGROUND AND REFERENCE CHECKS.
- Use of improper language ANYWHERE in this website is prohibited.
- This web site is owned and operated by TutorMatch. The contents of this web site including, but not limited to, the database information are protected by copyright laws and regulations. No material in any shape or form may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, or distributed.
- TutorMatch will not be involved in any tutor-student interactions in any subject. TutorMatch is not responsible for disputes, claims, loss, injury, or damage of ANY KIND that might arise during and after tutor-tutee interaction.
- TutorMatch is not responsible for the accuracy or legitimacy of the information provided by registered tutors, trainers, and instructors.
- This site is provided on an "AS IS" basis and TutorMatch disclaims all responsibility for any loss, liability, injury, claim, or damage of any kind resulting from any errors in this website and its content including, but not limited to, typographical and technical errors and inaccuracies. TutorMatch disclaims all responsibility with regard to third party websites or their content, that might be accessed directly or indirectly through links in this site.