For high school students, I can help you with essay writing (see services for college students below), SAT preparation, Regents Exam preparation, parts of speech, reading comprehension, literature study and understanding, vocabulary, and literary genres.
For college students, the services I can provide to help you start/improve your paper include:
- Proofreading for grammar and punctuation
- Help with starting points and thesis development
- Content and paragraph organization
- Constructive criticism for further development
- Offer guidance for doing online research for scholarly, peer-reviewed articles
- Works cited and in text citations help (MLA preferred, but I am also familiar with APA)
- Answering any follow-up questions
This tutor offers a sliding scale for students with economic hardships.
Time Spent Tutoring:
Less than a year
Less than 10
Buffalo State College
I am a graduate of Buffalo State College with a Bachelors of Arts in English. I have three and a half years of proofreading experience in an office setting, and I was the copyeditor for the ECC Student Voice for two semesters. If requested, I can provide samples of papers I wrote for my undergrad as proof of my writing capabilities.