Location: Wilmington DE USA
Tutoring and Homework Help
|Subjects:||Algebra, Basic Math, Business Math, Calculus, Geometry, Middle School Math, Trigonometry|
Mr Matthew M. of Wilmington DE USA Tutor Profile
Tutor Personal Information
|Name:||Mr Matthew M.|
Will work with any student form Middle School up to College Level students who need help or would like to advance in math concepts. I will work directly with the student to make sure that not only do they know how to solve problems but also explain the concepts behind them. It is my motto that Math is Fun and I believe I can help almost anyone believe that.
I have extensive experience in tutoring students in Mathematics on all levels and can help with on-going mentoring/tutoring or one-off sessions. I am available to help with anything ranging from concept building, homework, to pre-test guidance.
Currently work at JPMorgan and a 2005 graduate from Penn State with a BS in Finance and International Business with a 3.75 GPA.
* Tutored High School Students through high school and college
* Highest Math Average in High School for my class
* Began as a Math Major in College before switching to Finance
* Serve as an Assistant Scoutmaster at a local troop and work as a skills instructor
* Manage a team at JPMorgan and mentor many individuals
* Taken many courses on facilitating and have a keen sense on how to adapt to individual's learning methods.
* Facilitated and presented many times in small (1on1) to large audiences (500+)
* Created training plans in the corporate and academic environment.
Tutoring Fee and Tutors Availability
|Grades Tutored:||Junior High School, High School, College|
|Days Available:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday|
|Contract Availability:||Long Term or Open-Ended Tutoring Commitments.|
|Tutoring Rates:||$15.00 to $30.00|
|Sliding Scale:||This tutor offers a sliding scale for students with economic hardships.|
|Time Spent Tutoring:||6-10 years|
|Students Tutored:||10-25 students|
|School:||The Pennsylvania State University|