Dr Sagar D. of Zurich Zurich Switzerland Tutor Profile
Tutor Personal Information
Dr Sagar D.
Tutoring Style and/or Experience
Hurry!!! High Quality Low Price !!!
Vision: To build a cohesive environment for students using online tutoring sessions for 100 percent guarantee of concept understanding and success in examination/ projects.
Being a scientist in Switzerland with more than 6 years of research and industrial experience, I would like to extend and share my Chemical Engineering knowledge to students with online discussions and presentation sessions. My aim is to teach basics of chemical engineering to needy students thereby enhancing their confidence in handling real life chemical engineering problems. Also, I would like to solve their difficulties in understanding the concepts in step by step manner and with the help of illustrative examples.
My tutoring lessons includes following aspects:
1. (Homework help) Sorting out queries of students in their assignments.
2. (Project help) Guidance in project work and thesis.
3. (Topic wise teaching) To deliver online lessons on fundamentals of key Chemical engineering topics like fluid mechanics, transport phenomena, heat and mass transfer, equipment design, multiphase flow and others.
4. (Topic wise Fast Course) Crash course on the desired subject before exams for good results.
5. (Industrial consultancy) Teaching/consultancy for industrial projects and engineers.
The tutoring also involves teaching the topic online with multiple sessions of presentations and discussion based on difficulties asked by students.
Most importantly, I would like to assure the guarantee of success with this process.
Tutoring Fee and Tutors Availability
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Long Term or Open-Ended Tutoring Commitments.
$15.00 to $75.00
This tutor offers a sliding scale for students with economic hardships.
Time Spent Tutoring:
Transport phenomena in multiphase systems
Research experience in Chemical Engineering: 6 + years
Area of interest: Fluid mechanics, Transport phenomena, Heat and mass transfer, unit operations, equipment design, multiphase flow