I am a recent graduate from Miami University. I majored in Microbiology, and double minored in Statistics and Molecular Biology. It has been my biggest goal in life to become a doctor. I'm proud to say I have been accepted into medical school, and will be starting in one year.
Why consider me?
- As a recent college graduate, I have fresh knowledge and methods I used to get through a rigorous curriculum.
- I have been told that I work well with children.
- I connect well with high school students. I try to always relate to them and keep things in perspective. In time I believe they trust in me and see me as a role model. This was apparent while volunteer tutoring for high school students throughout college.
- I have a very caring attitude, and am very patient.
- I have great communication skills, and will strive to fulfill the needs of the student.
- I will always prepare ahead of time for each lesson so no time is wasted. This means I take time outside of the payment window to compile resources I think will help my student perform as best as possible.
Academic Strengths: General Science,
Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Math, Statistics, Standardized Test Preparation (ACT, SAT, MCAT, OGT)
Other Interests: Sports (soccer, tennis, golf, basketball)
Tutoring Fee and Tutors Availability
Elementary, Junior High School, High School, College