I have worked at Johns Hopkins University and Temple University as a Teacher Assistant at the Departments of Finance. Also, I have several years of experience in teaching languages, statistics, business and math related subjects. I currently study towards PhD in Finance.
In addition to math, and business related subjects which are my main focus, I have fluent knowledge and experience tutoring and teaching languages: English, Russian, and Polish. I have taken and done test-preparation tutoring for the GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and my students have significantly improved the scores on exams.
Subjects I tutor:
1. Math: Algebra, Calculus, Discrete Math, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Econometrics;
2. Languages: English, Polish, Russian;
3. Finance related: Corporate Finance, International Finance, Financial Modeling, Fixed Income, Financial Accounting, Investment Portfolio Management, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Game Theory, Derivative Securities, Math for Economists.
4. Test preparation: TOEFL, GRE, GMAT.
5. Computer Related: SAS programming, STATA programming etc.
I have worked with children, adult learners and returning students. I am certified to teach at an American University.