Mr Ankit G. of Bangalore Karnataka India Tutor Profile
Tutor Personal Information
Mr Ankit G.
Tutoring Style and/or Experience
GMAT Scores :
First attempt (Aug 2011) - 570(Q-49,V-19)
Second attempt (May 2012) - 700 (Q-51,V-31)
I have been consistently scoring Q-51 in the Manhattan tests.
Modes of teaching :
2. one-to-one classes (Bangalore)
Area of focus:
1. Student's weakness
2. Theory and methods to approach tricky questions.
3. Better/Faster way of solving questions.
1. Theory + Practice
- for students who want to brush up their Quant concepts
- followed by working on problems.
- those students who are thorough with the theory
- those who just want to work on problems and want to know how i approach a particular problem.
- discussion on doubts and finding a better way of solving the problem.
Teaching GMAT Quant from past 4+ years. Have experience of teaching 25+ students
PGDM (GM) from XLRI Jamshedpur in 2014
BTech, Computer Engg from NITK Surathkal in 2008