I am a highly experienced teacher with a passion for teaching. Through individualized instruction, my students reach maximum potential both in and out of the classroom.
How a child learns is subjective. Each child has an unique learning style. As a private tutor, I will cater to the child's individual set of abilities, needs, and interests. He/she will be encouraged to think critically about the material and make connections to their personal experiences. Children are imaginative, innovative, and ultimately motivated by teachers who possess the same qualities.
What sets me apart:
1) 6 years of experience in a private school
2) 2 years of experience in public schools
4) 6 years of experience in private tutoring
3) Experience in ESL/ELL instruction and curriculum development
Comprehensive instruction available in:
1) Reading (reading development, comprehension, speed)
2) Writing (writing skills, creative writing, school reports, essay writing, research)
4) Subject tutoring
5) ESL/ELL (reading, writing, speaking, listening, conversational English)
6) Homework completion
7) Study Skills (organization and efficiency)
8) ISEE/SSAT preparation
Tutoring is available in the following areas: Los Angeles (LA), Westchester, Playa Vista, Koreatown, Beverly Hills, Hermosa Beach, Santa Monica, Culver City, El Segundo, Marina Del Rey, Venice
*Rates are negotiable
*Bilingual instruction available (fluent in Korean)
*Kindergarten - 12 / College / Adult tutoring
If you are interested, please contact me @ twoonethree 446.2883.
Tutoring Fee and Tutors Availability
Pre-K / Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High School, High School